Wednesday 3 August 2011

What heavens sees in me...

Unfortunately, it had been a bit of a dry spell without regular temple attendance. It's amazing the difference a couple months can make. But today I went to do a session and I can't tell you how great it felt. I walked in and felt so beautiful, safe and at home.
That's what the temple is. It's our Father's house and when we go there we are going to our home away from home. It's beautiful, clean, holy and full of love. I loved being there and it was hard to leave.
It's amazing how fast I forget that I am a daughter of God and that I'm so precious to Him. Going to the temple helps remind me of that but the world is loud and obnoxious and sometimes it just gets into the way. Even still, I know my Heavenly Father loves me and that He is there to help me every step of this journey on Earth.

Watch this, it's amazing and true:


p.s. I did take that picture of the temple.

1 comment:

  1. I too went to the Temple yesterday after a 2 month 'dry spell' as you put it. It was lovely! xo

    -Miko
    www.fumikoalger.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete