Wednesday 27 July 2011

My love/hate relationship with heels

As a single woman in her 20's I have to say that I do love a good pair of pumps...or maybe a dozen pairs of good pumps. Admittedly, as a tall girl, I have to watch when and where I don these mood boosting beauties. Nothing is worse than walking into church and having nearly every man there look up like they are admiring a sky scraper when they are talking to me. Serious buzz kill. But on the flip side, there is nothing as fun as walking down the hall at work in my sexy shoes feeling like a model on the runway! Talk about a thrill!
Pumps come in all shapes and sizes and every last one makes your feet hurt by the end of the day. Example: today I wore my gold toned pumps to work and shopping. Did I have to pop an excedrin half way through the day to stop my pounding headache and numb my throbbing feet? Sure. Was it worth it? Absolutely. Did I kick those bad boys off my feet with flourish as soon as I walked in the door? You better believe it! And last but not least, am I going to put them on again tonight? Not on your life!
Tonight's agenda includes my all time favorite sweatpants, comfy top and FLIP FLOPS! They are my one true love after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment