Thursday 28 July 2011

My secret desire....

Is to be a 50's housewife. Ok, so maybe it's not my ULTIMATE secret desire or even close to the top, but let me just say this: wearing dresses, aprons, using serving trays for milk and cookies, cooking and well, getting excited when I see fine china are kind of tell tale signs that I wouldn't have minded being a wife in that era.
I'm serious about this, Mona Lisa Smile is one of those movies that gets a girl thinking that maybe things weren't so bad back then. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the technology of today and would just up and die if I couldn't facebook or get things done asap through email or text, but at the same time living a simpler, more glamorous life doesn't seem all that bad sometimes.
Just a slight confession from a very observant girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment