Friday 8 July 2011

Decorating my room.


As some of you may or may not know, I have moved yet again. That makes 3 homes in the last 7 months. And if we want to get REALLY technical, that would be 7 homes, 3 cities and 2 countries in the last year. Oh yeah, it's getting a little ridiculous. I can't say why I've moved so many times in such a small amount of time. I feel all were necessary, but I've met very few people who have done the same.
I have met people recently who have lived in an apartment for up to 4 years at a time! 4 years! Can you even imagine? I have friends who are looking to buy their first house and I get this panic feeling in my chest even trying to think about being tied down to something that large! That is commitment and a half. I had a hard time committing to a bed frame and my own mattresses. Imagine me trying to commit to a HOUSE. You can't load that in the back of the truck every few months.

1 comment:

  1. This post just cracked me up!! You are SO VERY MUCH like me!!! You come by that feeling of terror honestly;) But, like with all panic, it does subside when you finally take the plunge and buy a home. That should be way down the road tho! You know like married a few years, thinking of kids...that kind of thing. Just enjoy the freedom to move around now, especially being such the fast packer you are!!

    ReplyDelete